Most guests compare our dove hunts to old Mexico but without the hassle. Several factors work together to produce fantastic numbers of dove.
- We are right in the middle of the largest fly-way in South Texas.
- Lots of water in the area.
- Large grain farming operations
- Massive acres of brush for nesting and roosting.
Cost of the hunt is $385 per gun per day. (Coastal Bay fishing trips can be arranged for the mornings.)
- First Dove Season: Sept. 21 – Nov. 9
- Second Dove Season: Dec. 19 – Jan. 25
- San Angelo Dove Hunts: Sept. 1 – Sept. 10 (there are whitewing & mourning doves in this area)
Combination dove and quail hunt: $785
This season offers fantastic shooting due to the fact that large numbers of northern doves have been pushed into our area by winter weather in northern states. This hunt includes deluxe lodging, meals, bird boys and a complimentary round of sporting clays.
2016 Spring Rains!
Quail have been paired up & we have seen young birds! We are off to a great start for the 2016-2017 quail season!
South Texas Ranch Hunting at its best. Professional dog handlers and seasoned dogs with South Texas safari style trucks guide you to covey after covey of wild Texas Bobwhites.
Season – November through February. Cost of the hunt is $785 per day and includes deluxe lodging and meals, bird cleaning, dogs, guides and a complimentary round of sporting clays.
- 50% Deposit Due within 7 days of contact
- Remainder due 30 days before hunt
- Dates will not be held without Deposit